Sunday, July 27, 2008

Last day of week 5>

Hao Jiu mei lai le. For some reasons, i wondered how my friends will respond if i blogged in Chinese. Lol.

Nth rly happen during the first 4 days, except went to watch Dark Knight on Tuesday with Jason, Ian, Jianz, Cindy, Betty, Crystal and Huizhen. Went Grand Cathay to watch. Intended to study while waiting for our show to start but end up eating at the basement lol. Dark Knight was superb. I would rate it to be 5 stars. It really beats Iron Man. 2.5 hours for $6 is really worth it. Really Really worth it. Much more worth than playing LAN.

Friday was a half day, though it's just an hour early for me. Played bBall for PE. Then played Tennis. It was so hard to even return the ball. Haha. Then went back to play Bball den ZY and Jason were so irritating. lol. Then end up getting late for Physics and no time for shower. After school ended, there's GPR. Yes, GPR! lol. Doing compre can be fun without AQ and we haf a new member to our GPR group. Guess who? It's DA GE! Haha.

After GPR, went movie wif JZ and SF. Went Cineleisure to watch X-files and we smuggled BK inside. (JZ suggested it though) XP It's quite thrilling at some parts. Dun quite like e start and the ending. Dunno whether the small boy survive or not. Lol.

Saturday, COLLEGE DAY! I REGRETTED NOT BUYING AN MC ON THAT DAY! WASTED SO MUCH OF MY TIME! Lol. But e only thing i like is Marc's speech. He's been my idol since CLIC Camp 2007. I bet that he will be one of our ministers in the future.

Today, spent my whole day doing tutorials and econs essay outlines. Realised i already did 6 essays for Mrs Lee to mark lol. So i stop for awhile. Studied 1 chapter of Chem den end my day by blogging now. =)

I hope it will be a better and fruitful week tml onwards and my mugging mode will be triggered.

PS: May, Maybel, Maybelline was quite funny lol. If u dunno who dey r, dey r SF's IM friends. =D