Friday, July 18, 2008

Mugging Period Begin.>

5 more weeks to prelim. Well, just read through complex 3 and i got headache when doing tutorials. Only know how to do qn 1 and 3 and e assignment qns. Gave up on e rest. Thought i should haf e rest for today after finishing complex 2 and radioactivity. Haiz... Guess had to start studying now as prelim will start soon, real soon.

Dunno why, i felt so empty inside and there was many complicated feelings inside me after watching my 9pm tv show. Suddenly, my body felt heavy and could no longer concentrate on my homework. Haiz. I think i experienced it before. A great burden in my heart.

Well, think e complicated thoughts will be gone tml morn (i hope) or it will affect my mood for e whole period. =( Dunno why i suddenly so E M O. Haiz. Maybe cos prelims are near or maybe cos of ............

X(