Monday, July 7, 2008

Wushu JTS!>

In case u dunno or not from VJC, JTS is Juniors Treat Seniors, a tradition in VJC every year as shown.
Had JTS at PP Jack's Place. The food was like so costly. The left side of the table vry nice lol (i inside too). We ordered student meal only. $9.50. SY and JR that table waaa... So ex lol. Shd haf ordered e lobster meal $38. XP Haha.
Before that, i went to buy present for CHOO ZHONG YANG. Bought liao saw joanne and julia on the way den i went to buy Comics den i slack outside Esprit until they called me to go in Jack's Place. Haha.
After JTS, we went to take photos (as usual) and went ARCADE! I played e aircraft again. Super nice la! And spent quite a lot on air hockey. The arcade cheat my money la. I topped up $10 hor. I go play. Then i topped up another $10, i cant upgrade to POWER CARD! It said $20 accumulation wad. Then the stupid cashier say nid $11 more. Wth. Cheat my money.
After arcade, went Pool-ing. 2 tables for an hour den we go home. Just reached home lol. Lazy to do my homework. Never touched a single hw over e long weekends. Die liao.

PS: Tml is MISS WONG's BIRTHDAY! And rmb ur thermometer tml!! =D